Mental illnesses are diseases that can happen to anyone at any time. Based on the individualized treatment plan, individuals receive services, which are specifically designed to be innovative, aggressively client-centered and team-oriented. The continuum of Heritage services offers clients the opportunity to participate in a range of services, which will better meet their diverse personal recovery needs.
Clients have opportunities to participate in a wide variety of services oriented toward minimizing the impairments of their mental illness, chemical dependency, and/or emotional disturbance and optimizing their recovery efforts including but not limited to the following:
- counseling and therapy services
- self-management of behavioral symptoms and medication
- independent community living
- interpersonal relations and social-skills
- relapse prevention
- motivation toward recovery