Addiction is a disease that can be successfully treated. Based on the individualized treatment plan, individuals receive services, which are specifically designed to be innovative, aggressively client-centered and team-oriented. The continuum of Heritage services offers clients the opportunity to participate in a range of services, which will better meet their diverse personal recovery needs.
Clients have opportunities to participate in a wide variety of services oriented toward minimizing the impairments of their mental illness, chemical dependency, and/or emotional disturbance and optimizing their recovery efforts including but not limited to the following: counseling and therapy services; skill-building; self-management of behavioral symptoms and medication; independent community living; interpersonal relations and social-skills; relapse prevention; and motivation toward recovery.
- Crisis Stabilization/Detoxification Services (PDF)
- Residential Treatment Services (PDF)
- Substance Abuse Level I/Outpatient Services (PDF)
- Substance Abuse Level II/Outpatient Services (PDF)
- Adolescent Substance Abuse/Outpatient Services (PDF)
- Methadone Maintenance Services (PDF)
- HIV Services (PDF)
Contact Us Today
Admissions 24 hours, 7 days a week.