Heritage Behavioral Health Center provides its employees with wages which are highly competitive with other behavioral healthcare organizations in the Central Illinois area, as well as an excellent benefits package. We believe that by taking care of our employees and their families, it enables our employees to concentrate on serving the needs of our clients.
Heritage is a National Health Service Corp recognized site, and eligible employees have the ability to apply for education loan forgiveness through this federal program.
Continuing education of our employees is important to the organization. Our tuition reimbursement program is available to staff who are seeking knowledge to enhance their skills for use in their work at Heritage.
Our benefits package includes both time off and insurance benefits which are structured to meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
- Generous paid vacation, sick, and personal leave packages;
- Eight (8) paid holidays each year;
- Paid life and short term disability insurance policies during your time of employment;
- Employee Assistance Program – confidential assessment, counseling and referral service for all employees and their family members;
- Optional health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their family members (with a substantial portion of the health cost being paid by the agency);
- Optional life, critical illness and accident coverage;
- Retirement program contributions after one year of employment through a 503(b) plan;
- Direct deposit of payroll checks;
- Continuing education and training opportunities (both internal and external);
- Additional compensation for professional State of Illinois certification or licensure;
- Wellness program, including: annual flu shots, Hepatitis B vaccinations, Annual TB testing, Wellness component on health insurance plan, Preventive care component on dental insurance plan, and Employee Assistance Program, and partial reimbursement of health club memberships.